Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The World Around Us

All around us. Whether it is Facebook or twitter or in the simple newspaper we continuously see news articles or breaking news. Sometimes that news can be horrendous or it can be plain and simple what the hell. I plan to talk about these stories with a bit of my own opinion and then will let you guys give your opinion on the matter. Sometimes I'm able to find the corny news articles or I might just something that is tragic.

So, I'm hoping you guys enjoy and hoping you guys can stay civil without wanting to kill each other. I know I'm going to get hate comments some good and some just really interesting but come on guys lets remember were adults and should act our ages. So, my request is to please please please not attack one another or me and just keep it real with your own opinions.



                                                                                                                                                                                              Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                                                                                       Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment