Friday, August 7, 2015

Granny Ripper

You know when you think of a serial killer you think of some 30-50 something year old man who had a traumatic life story or a serial killer basically off the show of Criminal Minds. This story I just basically don't what to think. Normally when I hear about serial killers I sit here wanting to analyze there brains to figure out how they did it, why they did it, just get down to the needy greedy of the situation. This I just can't wrap the slightest idea as to why a 68-year-old woman would do it. 68-year-old Russian, Tamara Samsanova confessed to nearly a dozen murders. She was caught on hotel surveillance carrying pieces of her latest victims. If that doesn't take things to a new level it is being reported that feds are investigating her more thinking she feasted on the lungs and limbs. One of her victims was a 79-year-old lady she took care of. When asked Samsanova claimed she killed the woman over an argument about dirty dishes. The 79-year-old woman's head was discovered near a pond in St. Petersburg. When Samsanova wrote about she told authorities in writing that she gave the lady a heavy dose of sleeping pills and just started cutting off the limbs of the lady while she's still alive. So, I wonder did she kill her other victims cause they ticked her off or because they got into arguments with her? If so why eat the victims? I've heard serial killers like to take trophies from their kills kind of like a hunter mounting his/her latest kill on his wall or if your like the other ruthless killers lately posting the pictures of the kill on facebook(and look at how much hate they get to today). I'm guessing also one thing that comes with the classic serial killer is the diary Samsanova kept of everyone of her kills. In my book this is the first Russian serial killer I've ever heard of. Most bad guy Russians I hear of are the ones who are armed weapons dealer, money embezzlers, or the big muscle gallots you see in a tv show. This is also probably in my book the oldest serial killer I've ever heard of. Part of me wonders if she wanted to be like the kind of copy cat who copies a supernatural creature because they want to be one. Like the serial killers who drain the victim of blood and keep the containers in the fridge. Like the schizophrenic from criminal minds who actually did that. My next wonder is is she sitting in the holding cell tonight laughing and feeling accomplished of her crime or is she giving up her kills because she's asking for help. I've heard in some episodes of criminal minds that the killer is doing the coming into light and becoming sloppy because there seeking help to stop the killing. I actually remember this one episode where this girl killed in a set of 3 because that's how her OCD worked and I've heard of a few real life serial killers killing because of their OCD or people have killed like this for worshiping satan. I'm not talking about the ones who worship satan and sit in there rooms worshiping satan but the ones who go completely far as to try to sommon the devil himself or the ones who kill for a ritualistic ordeal for him. It is being said that this investigation has led to looking in more depth of a few more possible murders that could go back as 12 years. One of those murders her husband who went missing in 2005. Being the fact that I have a big heart but I have a mind like Nancy Drew. I kind of feel sad for the woman but at the same time I'm interested to investigate and see why this woman did it. Next point about this topic is how the news media will handle this. Most people are going to say "oh great its another psycho off their meds". In this situation its mostly true. Serial killers can range from someone back from Iraq with ptsd(post traumatic stress disorder) or even a normal civilian with ptsd to a normal civilian who has had a troubled past. Now not to name names but there was one serial killer who murdered 49 women. Another serial killer murdered prostitutes and his reason was because when he was little his mommy had sex with a different man every night right next to him in the same bed while he was sleeping. This is why everytime I think of a serial killer I wonder what happened to them. Here's a list of thing that might happen in the next coming months: a. This woman is more than likely going to go to trial and plead insanity. b. As the authorities get more and more into this case theres a likely chance theres going to be a hefty body count. c. It's more then likely going to spark not a big news controversy but a debate on some form of news show. My question tonight is: Why do you think some serial killers do the killing? For a link to the site to see more info on our Granny Ripper just click the link below: (As usual you guys are more then welcome to post your opinions and comments and answers down below in the comments. As usual please keep things in a mature manner.)

No comments:

Post a Comment