Friday, September 4, 2015

What do scientist tweet of these days

If I thought things could not get weirder these days they did. Apparently scientist who study the animal kingdom have just topped the list. Instead of tweeting interesting science facts there tweeting animal penis.

Yep.

I said it.

Animal penis. From a wales penis to a elephants penis to a snakes penis. Ok theres this I love science site that has experiments and facts but not once do you see a section for animal genitals.

I wonder did the scientist just sit around and say oh ho ho I'm so bored lalala oh hey time to get on twitter. HMMMM what t o twitter about. OH here's a whales penis haha. This had me face desking and face palming so much my forehead was bruises. That makes me think of the big bang theory when they said it would be interesting to see how Klingon mate.

Now I don't normally say someone is a geek or nerd but in this case this takes these words to a whole new level and I myself consider myself to be a nerd. I'm still putting my face in my hands like wth. My point to this!!!! There's other cool things that could have been tweeted then animal penis.


Not for kids eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment